Sunday, April 6, 2008

12 Weeks to Go

  • Monday Rest
  • Tuesday
    • Morning 40 mins
    • Afternoon 1 hour
  • Wednesday
    • Morning 45 mins
    • Afternoon 4 * 1km plus hill session
  • Thursday MAN FLU again!
  • Friday Still suffering
  • Saturday Feeling better but not risking it
  • Sunday 2 hours 30 mins Hills (Felt great)

Got a bit stressed when I came down with another cold On Wednesday night, I'm not drinking alcohol, Im eating lots of fruit and drinking copious amounts of water so why am I getting colds?
Yes I know between work and running, my body is under more than usual stress but still.
3 Weeks until the half race in Scotland and the weather there is still Snow? The organisers have asked if I will run for the French team (A bit of a laugh) Though I am worried my support team will take this to heart and go on Strike or worse feed me nothing but cheese and baguettes, the water stops will be nothing but espressos.

2 comments:

Brian Mc said...

There is a very ominous sense of impending doom in your post titles ... 14 weeks to go ... 13 weeks to go ... 12 weeks to go ... dum dum dum ... ;-)

Are you a Brit living in France? Can't quite tell from your blog.

Hope the training is going well.

bgreen said...

Yes I live and work in the South of France, The countdown was more a reminder to me.